About The Company

Engineering Concepts & Design (ECDLP) is a full service civil engineering and surveying firm that has been practicing in Texas since 2000.  

Personal Service – Our firm is small and we like it that way.  We feel like this gives us a service advantage over our competitors.  We can respond quickly, efficiently and personally to any engineering challenges that the client encounters.  We actually listen to our clients and develop solutions that are timely and cost-effective.

Extensive Project Experience – The key personnel at ECDLP. have successfully completed a wide variety of engineering projects that a client may encounter.  Whether it is planning, due diligence, coordination, engineering, project management, construction management or consultation, ECDLP's diverse employees have a solution to your unique site.

ECDLP is a company dedicated to exceptional quality and client services.  In 2008, over 80% of our work has come from repeat clients and the remaining 20% has been from referrals made by our existing clients.  At ECDLP we like to consider ourselves "partners" with our clients and we genuinely value the relationships we have developed over the years.  

Awards -

Come Visit Us In Our New Location

Address:
201 Windco Cir, STE 200
Wylie, Texas 75098

P) 972-941-8400
F) 972-941-8401

For General Information Please E-mail:info@ecdlp.com

For Website Comments Please e-mail:webmaster@ecdlp.com 
Website Builder